Shaniv Control & Automation is a wholly owned engineering company that serves as a turnkey supplier and systems integrator of industrial control and automation systems.
The company that now incorporates over 20 years of experience in many sectors provides a comprehensive range of effective solution in the following areas: plastic, metal, food and beverage, chemicals and fertilizers industries, as well as water and wastewater treatment solutions.
The company office is located in Ramat-HaShofet and serves customers in Israel, West Africa, Northern Europe and East Asia.
Provides all project lifecycle activities
- Project management and engineering
- Software application design
- Electrical and mechanical design and installation
- Project commissioning
- Support and on-site service
- Spare parts and continued support service
Sectors of expertise
Shaniv Control & Automation Serves a wide range of industries: plastic, metal, food and beverage, chemicals and fertilizers water and waste water treatment facilities.
We provide the following solutions:
- Control systems of different production processes
- Machinery and automation control in the production floor
- Servo driving and accurate motion control applications
- SCADA and HMI application
- Robotics pick-and-place, handling and palletizing applications
- Camera inspection, guidance and identification applications
- Upgrading, conversion and renovation of old control systems
PcVue - CERTIFIED PARTNER
Shaniv Control and Automation is a certified partner of ARC Informatique from France, supply and supports the innovative PcVue SCADA system to it’s clients in the territory of Israel.
PcVue is a fully-featured product that represents the latest advances in SCADA software for multi-station monitoring and control. PcVue provides a flexible solution for supervising industrial processes, utilities and infrastructure. It meets industrial standards of reliability and performance while maintaining the user-friendliness of an office application.
PARTNERS IN TECHNOLOGY
All the systems we provide consist of the finest construction materials, based on superior technology and operated by state of the art control equipment.
All of that assures production continuity with a high level of reliability.
We use in our projects instrumentation and control systems manufactured by technology leaders such as ABB, Siemens, FESTO, Schneider Electric, Sick etc.